» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  E-Type's next album
mondano
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 20-10-08 - 09:02 AM
Martin wrote on his website that his next album is planned as a greatest hits album with older and newer songs. The good thing is that he will include unreleased rock versions as well. Interested to hear the the rock remakes but other than that i'd rather see a new album rather than another cash grab.
1st Reply
lanasvit1
Posted 20-10-08 - 06:41 PM
It's interesting,when will we be lucky to listen to this album?I'm afraid,it will happen in 2-3years,judging by the terms of the last releases.But who knows?We are as true belivers will wait and hope with passion,won't we?
2nd Reply
mondano
Posted 23-10-08 - 00:59 AM
Here's the quote from www.e-type.se about the next releas. Not much information just a quick idea of what he's up to...

Pontus is a little genius.. he recorded and produced some of the song we did in heavy metal format like africa and russian lullaby some years ago .. damn good.. with mikkey dee from motörhead on drums.. On the next albums wich by the way will be a greatest hits with some new tunes and some old.. and some unreleased I will put on those versions.
3rd Reply
mondano
Posted 07-11-08 - 11:08 PM
My guess would be late 2010 for a new album and maybe late 2009 if he does a greatest hits part 2 album. But i also always think after each album it is gonna be his last (thankfully i've been proven wrong so far.) You have to remember it's very rare to see a 45(??) year old still making dance records. Although with Martin i can very easily see him as more of a producer than singer, as Eurotopia hinted at on Inside and Make Us High. (2 of my favorite songs from that album).
4th Reply
lanasvit1
Posted 09-11-08 - 05:24 PM
i don't think(and i don't wanna to)that Martin will finish his career of a singer in 45.I'm sure he is full of inspiration and strenth to write and sing for many years.I hope...
5th Reply
Schloss
Posted 29-11-08 - 07:43 AM
UK rulez! :)

http://www.e-type.ru/scans/believer-03.htm
Back to entries

Go to top of page