Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Sign from E-Type on EURO4EVER
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 25-01-02 - 11:34 PM
Hello folks!

Today I received the price which I had won on www.e-type.se ...
The coolest thing was ... that E-TYPE his sign is on it!
Really great!
AWESOME!
I guess I have got the only copy of EURO IV EVER
with a sign of E-TYPE for the Netherlands!
WAHOOOOOOOO!
Something special in my CD-collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on smiling, like I do!
Arjen!
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 26-01-02 - 00:04 AM
Hi!

Sorry, but I just can't help myself, so please forgive me for writing the below:

----

As if that should be something to brag about! ;)

I guess I shouldn't start telling you what it says on my "Life" single which I got signed at Áhlens in November 2001 or maybe on the autograph I got from E-type at Babar restaurant in Gothenburg on May 26th, 1999? An event Stingbat remembers quite well, right? ;)

/// NetRoam
webmaster - and a very happy webmaster with his ever-growing collection
2nd Reply
Djablo2001
Posted 26-01-02 - 02:34 AM
Hhmmm..why does everybody get like this ,when its about E-Types autograph..????

sounds like some gets jealouse and etc etc..=// because some are far away from sweden and some arent..well..how about this guys..i've got 5 autograph of E-Type, 3 with Antique, 1 with Tess,2 with Markoolio and 1 with the swedish Popstars Excellence(one of the girl band)..and...errmm....and many more...i've got them all up in ma room..so.....hhmm...=// i actually had 6 autograph of E-type..but i lost one *lol* so....hhmm...if some of you were living in Sweden/SThlm..you would see him everyday then!:D
baibai//Djablo
3rd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 26-01-02 - 09:41 AM
First of all, ATL, congratulations for winning the album, I should know you're happy about it! and I'm happy for you!

and.. for some people it is nice to have an autograph. But as to me, I don't find the autographs so "super" if I haven't got them myself :) I keep the signatures like.. "evidence" that I've met the people.

And to Morten.. The thing he wrote to your single at Åhléns... he SAID to me yesterday, 3 times, actually :)

..To the people who don't know, E-type was performing in Finland yesterday, and I was there, of course.. and HE came to talk with me as he saw me with Dee! And he knew who I was! now that's more precious to me than any signature could ever be! but still, too bad I didn't have the album with me so I could have get a signature to it, too :) I already have the single signed, and also my copy of Sveakampen (actually he's written more than just the signature on those..) and posters.. also one signature in a "glitterbook", where I have Dee's signature too.

but that's enough of bragging.. I hate to read people bragging, and I usually try to avoid it myself, but I just HAD to, this time. So I'm sorry.. :)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
4th Reply
Natasha
Posted 26-01-02 - 08:21 PM
Hello

You know it's really not nice what you do here ... the bragging I mean.. there are many people out there that even don't have the opportunety of buying E-type cd's and they don't have the smallest chance of seeng E-type perporm live. So what's the point of bragging anyway? You wanna make ppl feel jealouse and remind them that there is no chance that something like that will happen to them too?
Well "congratilations", you succeeded. Feeling good now?

--Natalie
5th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 27-01-02 - 11:42 AM
I have waited since 1994 for something like a sign from E-TYPE! I even didn't get a change to see him at a performance! We hoped that there would be a concert in the time that LAST MAN STANDING was released ... but then he also wasn't here ...
He has just perform 3 times (at most!!!) on TV ...
and that is all!

So I don't know if you mean me with making someone jealous ... because then you are wrong ... I know that the crew of etype.dk has got his sign for years ... and as a stupid Dutch fan ... there has never been a change to get it ... even not see him in real live ... so ... guess I am not the one who wants to make people jealous!
I was just sooooooooooo very happy that I got that CD with a sign on it! I guess it is the first (and at the moment also only) signed version of EURO IV EVER here in the Netherlands! AS far as I know there are only sold 4 pieces (of more) ... but that was by an interet-site ... (bol) ... because there is no release date set yet for EURO IV EVER!

Owkej ... I stop with what I am writing now ...

Ciao!
Arjen
6th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 27-01-02 - 11:47 AM
Hey folks!

Surprised to hear from me? I can’t but interfere, even though I hate it, but the way you treat each other makes me REALLY sick! Yesterday night, trying to think it all over, I went to bed at 4.00 a.m., which is not typical for me, to put it mildly!

I suppose that this thread does remind you of the one we had in December, doesn’t it? And to my deepest regret, you keep on disappointing me, guys! But if you expect me to reproach you of making others jealous I can assure you that I’m not going to do it. On the contrary, I do think that the more E-type related things you say the better! The thing I’m completely displeased with is the way you use that horrible word “ to br*gg”…

Having once told the others about any good event in one’s life, one can already be accused of br*gging, so it “suites” almost to EVERYONE. Because of that it’s really an easy way to ask people who’s messages you don’t like to “shut up”. But don’t you know that it hurts? And don’t you notice that it’s an accusation one can’t even deny! Myra, what did you expect Chrissan to say in return? How on earth can one PROVE that he wasn’t not br*gging?! Due to that it’s simply unfair to say these things to people… (to be continued)
7th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 27-01-02 - 11:49 AM
…The another point is the following. Why should lucky people feel guilty? Sharing one’s joys with the others is not an indecent deed! Not at all! And isn’t it a proper place for us to do it? Who else can appreciate an auto from E-type, for instance, better than we can! Don’t you offer poor people to tell about their luck to those who do not care about our idol at all (they won’t get envious, of course, but they’ll stay absolutely indifferent to things that can impress you)?! Don’t you want everyone to keep everything to himself? I’m wondering what you call communication then…

Why do you associate joys of others with br*gging? Getting angry with people who make you feel envious/jealous? But doesn’t it seem to you that being unable to be glad with your mates’ happiness is OUR VICE! Natasha, I really dislike the way you reveal the worst traits of your character (you wouldn’t call being jealous the best one, would you?). Instead of making you feel uneasy, it seems to give you a right to be aggressive towards people who haven’t done anything wrong (but at least it made NetRoam and Myra realize what A.T.L. felt reading their messages - :P)! Well, do not think that I mean myself to be perfect. The thought that I can’t go to the release party, whereas some can, made me suffer a lot, but I do know that if they didn’t go, either, I would have felt twice as bad. Wouldn’t you as well? Don’t you think that it would make you feel better, if no one had an auto from E-type? I really hope, you don’t, even though I myself had tears running down my cheeks at the moment when I was reading the messages… (to be continued)
8th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 27-01-02 - 11:56 AM
Sorry for posting the same twice! Happened accidentally! Please, delete the previous one!
…But situations can be different. Not necessarily one should get envious/jealous reading E-stories. And in this case those negative “reviews” can be more destructive than you can imagine! I’ll tell you about my personal experience.

Somehow it happened that Chrissan’s story about his meeting E-type was one of the most enjoyable with me. Having read it, I was just cooing with DELIGHT on the following day! But when I entered the board to share it, I was appalled by Flasher T’s and Myra’s reaction. All the nice words that I meant to Chrissan just stuck in my throat. O dear! I still can’t forgive myself for not posting them before. Perhaps it would have made Myra think twice before composing her message. Perhaps not. Who knows... (to be continued)
9th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 27-01-02 - 11:58 AM
…O Myra-Myra! You have experienced so many things that it really gave you a right to be indifferent to Chrissan’s happiness, but why should you interfere then? I wouldn’t believe that making people avoid telling us amazing E-stories was your aim… All in all, seeing no one being pleased with Chrissan’s message, I was inclined to think it was me who was wrong. I was ready to shout “Am I the only one who’s …etc.?”, but I couldn’t even talk. Trying to “digest” it all on my own, I felt absolutely low for a long period of time. And before I was able to write a reply, everyone seems to have forgotten about that matter, so I didn’t say anything. And you would never learn it all if it wasn’t this thread that blow me up again. But I’m still interested whether I was the only one who had any positive emotions with regard to E-stories!

To sum all up, done with using the word “br*gging”, O.K.? Or does anyone want me to write a longer message? :) And, please, don’t tell me that you prefer my being silent as usual! :P

Regards,
Maria (R. of M.).
10th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 27-01-02 - 01:35 PM
Hi.

First of all Rainbow, I've deleted your double reply. (Now the rest of the admins know that too.. )

Than I think I should thank you for supporting me (or has I totally read wrong now). I think myself after hearing what ppl were saying about my message that I shouldn't have wrote it. And as I've told you before - I will not write anything more about my meetings with E-type, cause it's quiet often and I don't think anyone whant to hear me "brag" (it is bragging then) about it.

I will of course write message when it's something really special, a tour or show when I'm looking at it. But I think we'll put it in the tour-section or something else like that.

And before you say something more about me and Myra's messages in that "braggin" thingie - we are good friends and that thing is gone!

Regards,
/// Chrissan
Swedish assistant and translator
11th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 27-01-02 - 02:27 PM
Well, as I've said I did felt like it was gone, but I could keep it all to myself any more! I wasn't going to add anything about you and Myra at all! And as for me, I also do already admire Myra as much as I used to before that case. Mind that my message refered not to you only!

But the thing I can't bare that you used the word I'm allergic to again! Wasn't it me who asked to stop saying it in ALL possible ways?

Regards,
Maria.
12th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 27-01-02 - 02:29 PM // Updated 27-01-02 - 02:32 PM
Alright ... time out! Hang on here!

I can see that I might be the one to have caused this thread to be overheated here!

First of all ... I just want to say that I did warn people before writing my reply that I couldn't help myself but write what I did, so please don't bite my head of because of that!

Secondly ... you're absolutely right, Rainbow ... Telling about experiences with E-type should be enjoyable reading for every E-type-fan but it often turns out to be a story where the readers find the story-teller either a liar or a "bragger" - and it shouldn't be like that! I really don't hope that all of you have been reading the tour diary, Stingbat, posh! and I have written about the concert experiences we had back in 1999 and thought: "Damn, they are really bragging because they have done this and that with E-type and God knows what else!"

But I think the bottom line is ... noone likes to talk to a wise ass which means that intentional bragging from a person on the board is considered to be a wise ass and that will automatically lead to a lot of replies discussing whether or not this and that ...

... BUT ... somehow this is all that we can really talk a lot about with many & long replies ... what else have we been talking about these days? It's been slow on the board if it wasn't for this!

I don't know about you, but I personally hate when people fight and have intensive discussions - both in real life and on this board! It really eats my heart out to see that! I just hope that we can all just get along, stop fighting and just enjoy what other people has to say about THEIR own experiences - either with E-type performances/concerts or just generally what they have to say when they listen to his albums or singles! Perhaps what makes a special song of E-type's their favourite and so on! I really suggest we'd make a thread like that and talk about people's favourite song and exactly why they say it's their favourite! Was that an idea?

Anyway, that's my view of it all. Take care, ppl!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
13th Reply
Natasha
Posted 27-01-02 - 06:12 PM
Hello ppl

I've read all the replays right now and there is so much things I want to say...
Well first of all I just gotta say that there is a thin line between bragging (yeah, yeah this “awful word”) and telling about your experience, but still there is. So what’s that big difference anyway? Bragging make people fell bad, sharing your experience make ppl feel good -- that's what.
Well I admit that I did got angry but mostly by Djablo2001 message (sorry ATL...), it just the way he said the things he said, it’s like: hey look I’m better than you... Well maybe he didn’t meant it that way but it’s just the way I got it. It all depends how the person says the things he want the say, if someone want ppl to get upset they will, the way you say the things you want to say makes all the difference. I mean I’ve read Chrissan’s message and I felt really happy for him (totally agree with Rainbow about that) but many ppl thought that he was bragging, well I don't think so! He just wanted to share his story (and I really glad that he did ‘cuz it’s wonderful) So this is the difference! But there was a lot a ppl that thought that he was bragging so I guess it all depends on the way a person’s interpretation.
And all the e-type.dk crew, their reviews are awesome , I really glad that they share their experiences with us.
One last thing… Rainbow, sweetheart, you are totally overreacting! So ppl fight, they always did and they always will, so what’s the big deal? It’s in the human nature to have disagreements and it only make this forum much more interesting. Well this is at least what I think, you have the right to disagree with me of course :)
Well, I’m done. Really sorry if I hurt somebodys feelings, didn’t meant to.
P.s- I really loved NetRoam idea, so come on ppl cooperate :))))

Peace,
Natasha.

14th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 27-01-02 - 09:59 PM // Updated 27-01-02 - 10:21 PM
whoa!

Before going to work today, I read the board and also Natasha's first reply on this board, and I thought about it all day long, so I would answer as I get home. Now, after a looooong day at work (and a few "pints" with workmates) I come and.. suddenly there's a long conversation about it..

Anyway, as I am so tired I almost fell asleep in the ferry on my way home, I didn't read all the loooong replies too carefully, but..

first, as I wrote my first mail on this thread.. I DID apologise for it, since I know there are people who don't like it. And still I am sorry if I made someone feel bad or jealous. I don't want that, I'd rather see people happy.. And I am also happy to see people happy. I just have to say that the joy I felt then, and I still do, is something really big. I couldn't keep it all to myself. And as a reporter to this site, I'm also supposed to tell about that, and I also will later on, as I have the whole story finished.

And to Rainbow.. I'm not sure if I understood right, but you seem to have a lot of negative feelings about me, and I'm sorry to read that. Conserning Chrissan.. He and I have talked all about it, and everything is fine with us now. The thing that pissed me off with his mail then, was that he was telling about getting his phonenumber.. something I wouldn't do. Otherwise, ofcourse I'm happy for him too, that he had the opportunity to meet Martin and talk with him. And.. I think everyone should write what they feel... not to hold it back, since I don't think it's nice to hear afterwards that people have been feeling bad about something but not saying it. I want to hear all stories you have about E-type, and even things not related to him (those to the other board). And about the release party.. I can only tell you that I know exactly how it feels when you can't go.. since as I left Finland going to Stockholm to meet Morten and Nikolaj.. I didn't know if I could go there. Actually, they had tried to get me in, but they hadn't got a reply to that. So I was sure I would sit alone in the hostel room as they'd be in the party. That feeling was killing me, although I never told it to the boys. I got to know I could go there only a few hours before the party as we met E-type on a signature gig at Åhléns in Stockholm. And now in Finland, it took me a lot of work to first find out where and when he would be in Finland.. and even though Universal Finland had "promised" me an interview with him, they never did that, and as there was no public performances except for the one, I was sure I wouldn't be able to meet him. That also felt bad, since I knew he'd be here, but still I couldn't get even close. So it was more or less pure luck that I did get to talk with him.

Anyway, it's nice to see you people don't see me as a totally negative person. I'm doing my best to keep people satisfied, but also.. I will say only things I truly believe and that come from deep inside. And even though it felt really bad reading all the negative things (for some reason all about me), I don't want to have any hard feelings for anyone for that. And I hope no one would have any hard feelings for me. If someone does, then you can mail me and we can deal it personally.

Also.. I hope that someday we will get E-type to the chat, so to the people who don't have the chance to meet him in real life, could at least meet him virtually.

to the end, to make it clear (I'm so tired I'm not sure if I was clear) I want to say again I'm sorry if I made someone feel bad. And I also want to do my best that nothing like that would happen again! All you people here at etype.dk are like my other family, so I'd love to see everyone to get along :)

And also to ATL.. I don't know what you mean with the "stupid Dutch fan", but that's not how I think. As I said, I'm really happy for you getting the album, and I know the signature makes it even more precious. I didn't want to make it sound like it was worthless or something. no, no, no.

and about the crew.. I never really ASKED to be in the crew. Of course I feel great that the guys wanted me in, but.. it's not really something I'd use as a benefit or anything here. (I do use it if I have to dig some information about E-type or something.. like his visit to Finland, I wouldn't probably know about it at all, if I wouldn't have done promotion for the site on the Finnish radio and been told by the radio's DJ that he's coming to Finland)

anyway.. this was a long and messy mail, I hope everyone understood what I tried to say and also forgive me for everything I might have said or done "wrong".

See you around!

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
15th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 27-01-02 - 10:55 PM
Funny ...

it looks that when I start a message ... that there has always needs to get a big argue around it ...
And this time all because I just wanted to let you all know how HAPPY I am with the CD and the sign!!!

Guess the most of us are (almost) grown ups (by age ... not in our hearts ofcourse :P) so I guess there can be sinfull conversations!

But MYRA ... I am not ANGRY at you ... and I am also not angry on anyone else!!!
BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on smiling!
Arjen!
16th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 28-01-02 - 04:55 AM
wooh....It took me a few minutes to read it all. Well, now that I read it, I forgot everything I wanted to say. Poor forgetfull me :(
I do remember though that I agree with Rainbow. Rainbow, the next time the words stuck in your throat and you can't write anything on the board, try to write a mail to me. And don't take everything so close to your heart.
Myra, I don't think that ppl have any negative thoughts about you, I think it's completely the opposite.
Atl--congratulations once again :-)))))))))
Crissian, please do write about your meetings with Erikson. I guess after this conversation, there would be no negative replies. So, please share with us.
Hugs&kisses, Olga(who's vacation is over, and who has to get back to college >=(
17th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 28-01-02 - 07:18 PM
Hi everyone.

Ok, it seems to me too that I should talk about my meetings... But I won't talk that much that I can/should. I will only tell you when it's something really special him and me are talking about/doing together.

If I writes a good subject maybe ppl can see what it is about, and if they don't whant to hear me "bragg", or whatever it can be called now, they doesn't have to read it!!

Best regards,

/// Chrissan
Swedish assistant and translator
18th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 29-01-02 - 00:13 AM
Hi again! :)

Chrissan and Myra, I was not going to interfere in your private affairs! Sorry if I made you think so! Well, I do have enough sense not to doubt that you can managed dealing with each other on your own! :P In this case just it didn’t matter who’s your friend and who’s not: when Myra, for example, expresses her opinion aloud it has a more serious aspect than just relations between two of you. I just thought of people whose minds are affected by what you say. Even being on friendly terms with your interlocutor, you could have a controversial influence on some people. Listening to your talk one could get an idea that sharing any good event is not relevant, and accusing one of ******** is fair, which I couldn’t agree with, and I just wouldn’t love it to have any bad consequences (I expressed it with the words “make people avoid telling us amazing E-stories”)! That’s all!

Myra, I guess Olga is right. And I personally don’t have any bad feeling towards you any more, either, as I’ve said. It just happened because I’ve always thought you’re a kinda Supergirl, so I had expected you to be the fairest of all as well, and if it wasn’t you I wouldn’t be so greatly disappointed for a certain period of time, I suppose. I just think you are the wisest person here (I really do!), that’s why I addressed you mostly! And you do undoubtedly deserve to be added to the crew. I’m just wondering why did it take the webmaster so long to have this idea! :) … ( to be continued)
19th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 29-01-02 - 00:15 AM
…Chrissan, what did you mean by “support”? I just tried to make you (and not only you) change you mind! And as far as I can see I did it, though it cost me with my poor social skills a lot of energy!!! *jumping high for joy*

O yeah, Phoenix! I’ll mind your offer next time! :)

Natalie, let’s make friends! ;)

Well, I believe the question is settled. You all made up for my disappointment completely! I’m really glad to hear you are really happy to see others happy!!! Really proud that I’m acquainted to the best people from all over the world!!! My kindred souls, I love all of you! Please, don’t be silent towards any controversial matters next time, so that me and other visitors wouldn’t doubt whether you agree with a certain state of things or not ‘cause I’m not that active until there’s a so-called case of “emergency”, OK?

Hugs and kisses to you all! And special thanks… to everyone as well! As A.T.L. has said, be happy!

Best wishes
from me.
Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page