20th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 29-01-02 - 08:33 PM
oh my.

I don't know what to say.

I had never even imagined someone would be so affected with things I write, the idea of "supergirl" had never even popped into my mind. So I'm very confused of what you wrote, Rainbow..

Of course I'm impressed of all the good things you said, but also terrified of the "responsibility" that follows the idea of them. I will try to be worth all that.

Anyway, I was reading all the messages again, and I have a feeling that something was misunderstood in my first mail. When I wrote: "but that's enough of "bragging".. I hate to read people bragging, and I usually try to avoid it myself, but I just HAD to, this time. So I'm sorry.. :)" to the end.. I was only talking about my own message, not referring to ANY other messages. So if someone would have thought that I was with the same sentence telling others to stop bragging and yet been doing it myself.. that wasn't the issue. I just was "telling myself to stop". I don't know how to tell it more clearly. I hope everyone understood what I'm trying to say.

I'm trying to be as fair as I can. And I hope people don't have to be disappointed in me in the future. But please, do let me know, if I say or do something "wrong"

love you all,

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
21st Reply
Franz
Posted 16-02-02 - 09:57 AM
That's a good thing to be updated from edk of what's
happening in E-type's career, CD raleases and stuff, but I think the "bragging" from NetRoam and Myra
has to come to an end. Please think of us that not even can watch E-type live, how fun is it to read about I did that and I was there and I have got that
from E-type bla bla bla. Of course we envy you guys,
but as members of the crew I don't think that's the
right thing to do.

Thanks for me

22nd Reply
Natasha
Posted 16-02-02 - 11:53 AM
Oh god...Here we go again..
23rd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 16-02-02 - 08:47 PM
ok..

now what exactly was I bragging about this time?

Asking for fans to send their guestions to me, was that bragging? Giving everyone a chance to get their guestion asked from E-type??

If you haven't noticed, I AM a reporter on the site, so I guess it's obvious that I also need to get something reported every now and then, right? If you think it was bragging that I told you that there will be an interview, or that I was able to provide you with news you CAN'T get anywhere else yet, then... maybe the problem is about you, not NetRoam or me. And if you think that getting there would have been easy.. it wasn't. i've been working my ass off to get reports to the site, it's not really anything I could just do with a snap of fingers.

I came to ask people to send me guestions so that everyone would "be there", not to tell everyone that "hey, I'm lucky, I'm meeting him again"

to be honest, I wasn't even too happy with the situation. I would have had more important things to do than going to a concert. And my conversation with E-type wasn't really anything absolutely fabulous, so there's nothing to envy about it. Or to brag. I did it for the site, so forgive me if it pisses you off. There's also other sites if you don't like our style.

///Myra
REPORTER & Assistant
24th Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 17-02-02 - 12:28 AM
Hi again!

My reaction’s the same as Natasha’s… Dear Franz! Reading your message I can’t but smile, though there’s absolutely nothing to smile at ‘cause, seeing everyone agree that E-stories are “absolutely wanted” and such, I was pretty sure that envy just CAN’T FEEL AT HOME either in our hearts, or at our “temple” of E-type. Please, don’t help this feeling to, O.K.?

Franz, you must have been simply not patient enough to read all the previous messages. Otherwise I can’t believe that… Doesn’t it seem to you that taking into consideration everything that has been said before yours looks a bit… …? Please, do try reading it all more attentively. In case it doesn’t help… *deep sigh*… the problem’s more serious than I had expected!

I’m not going to keep on talking ‘cause I’m kinda TIRED of this thread, but if you are eager to get to know what I would like to add in terms of your case, let me know!

Regards
from Maria.
25th Reply
annika72
Posted 17-02-02 - 02:56 PM
why is everobody braging?!
about e-type and what he has signd or noot....
this homepage is for people who like e-type and more
sure i have spoken to him many times,
been to his realese party for the Sveakampen m.m
but its nothing to brag about.....
i just loooove E-type!!!!!!!!
and hope to see him again..
PEACE!!
26th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 17-02-02 - 04:46 PM // Updated 18-02-02 - 00:40 AM
Oh my god ... is it really necessary to get into this thread again???

I actually thought we came to some sort of agreement that it was ok to post our own small stories, so we could please other fans with some enjoyable reading which WASN'T meant to cause envy but apparently this thread has got its life back and the discussion is obviously about to burst once again!

I'm really not interested in this thread to go much further because there will always be people who disagree with the others and therefore it will never end!

But to come back to your message, Franz ... you don't like us writing about our experiences because you think, we're bragging ... well, what would you feel if we destroyed the entire TOUR part of our website because that obviously has got to go in order to make you happy - or perhaps the tour-photo section? In my honest opinion I think most fans are happy that there are some people who can go to concerts and take photos which can be viewed on this site ... and I think it's great that some can write to us about their experiences so we can add them to our archives - not only will that increase the contents on our site - it will also be a more enjoyable visit to our website when fans can read things other fans have experienced. How many places do you see that?

So Annika ... you're right ... this IS supposed to be a website for people who love E-type and his music ... but I also think that it should be a website for the FANS - which means that it should be a place where they can come for a joyful experience together with other E-type fans - that could be nice chat's in the chat-room, good discussions on the message board, enjoyable reading from previous tours, search through lyrics, photos and records or view E-type's videos. Whatever - As long we can get along and I don't see that happening when some people have difficulty dealing with the facts that we (the crew) have opportunities to get you (the fans) all the information you need!

What else can we do then? Please tell me!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
27th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 17-02-02 - 08:02 PM
touché
28th Reply
Natasha
Posted 18-02-02 - 09:24 AM
Oh.. maybe you can just close this thread, 'cuz it just starting all over again!

-Natalie
29th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 19-02-02 - 10:25 PM
Well ... case closed then!

[This thread is locked and no more replies can be added]
Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page