Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries
20th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 02-06-03 - 09:10 PM // Updated 02-06-03 - 09:47 PM
When have I said anything about being the "all-knowing" person here? I don't recall that I have, but considering my status on this website I simply ought to know a lot of things that goes on - did you ever think about that? I'm not just a regular user, you know!! Without Nikolaj (Stingbat) and myself there would be NO www.etype.dk!!

Question to all: How would you all think if this website closed down??? Personally I would really hate to have to do it but obviously that's the way to go to avoid all this ungratefulness I see! I have been a fan of E-type for 8-9 years and Nikolaj and I have made his official website for 4½ years ... I think we deserve some credit here!!!

About your "recently banned for 1 week" mumbo jumbo ... you know what? It's completely our call what we want to call it ... you don't tell us what to do ... but now that you say it - I know it wasn't recently you were banned, so I changed it ... happy now???

Well ... that was the rage for now - I'm back on my feet again!!

Alright ... Well, A.T.L. - as I said to you before - I'm not telling you that you're wrong and I'm not telling you that you're right ... I'm leaning to "right" - I just wanted to make sure!! Is there a crime in that?? But no no - I'm the all-knowing person and I say that you're wrong - oohh ... grow up!!! You say that not only you are getting sick of it - and who might that be? - although I do think I have an idea about it!

But I have one final question for you - as to the topic - simple question I'd like an objective opinion on without any mad replies:

If you say that E-type wrote the music - why does it say "Music by Jonas Joker Berggren. Lyrics by E-type / Mud" in the Made in Sweden cover meaning that E-type only wrote the lyrics but let Jonas do the music? Is there an error in the original Made in Sweden cover then? Because in that case, I believe you!

/// Morten
webmaster
21st Reply
Danny
Posted 02-06-03 - 09:25 PM
ATL, please,

why can't you just take a breath, and leave everybodys opinion open, and don't push everybody your thoughts in, if it says in the cdcover that Joker has written someting or someparts, then it is true, but stop arquing about things, what you saw in that TMF interview can be true, but we handle with record companies and cdcovers, but we can always ask E-type what is the real behind this song. if you prefer that. but please stop bothering everybody with your drills, if Morten wants to call etype.dk a day. it will be your fault. and that will be not taken friendly from any E-type fan in the world , i can tell you that. then
you have a serious problem on the net,

why do you think we are the official ones, because of our devotion to E-type, and not for our own populairity. we are here for the fans, to spread out E-type's word. and not some sort of simple fans that thinks "Wow, now i am part of E-type, and i am the best" no way.

ATL, please stop will all this bogus on the site.
and if you love Ace of Base so much, please join them, and leave the E-type world for us.

Danny van der Ploeg
head webmaster E-type Holland
www.etype.nl
22nd Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 02-06-03 - 10:53 PM
Oh my God :-s

I really don't believe that this sort of silly arguing is happening again. Though this sort of "war" was over! But it seems like that was wrong.

Why the heck accusing someone for saying something, when the lines spoken, tells something else?!

If there's a problem about understanding some "simple" English sentences, then the reader should probably read the "tough" sentences again.

As I see it, everything started out very friendly, until A.T.L. suddenly got pissed off about noone just want to believe everything he says. But at this point, nobody has actually SAID that one didn't believe him. Then why accuse an innocent person, who simply required some prove about the fact of the current subject.

You know what? This are such things that really makes me sad about spending a lot of time energy and money at working on and maintain this page, and even spending some of MY money on making the website able to even exists. So why can’t people just be humane to each other – while having a plain conversation. Where is the society of today headed?

I would really like to know, why the negative attitude in the discussion started in the first place. I simply don’t get it – especially with using so much negative energy on dragging someone through the mud. Please… Come on, and grow up! Be a man for God’s sake!

Wither or not the information about who has written the music or not, I have absolutely no idea. All I know is what the text in the cover says. And until I have got some contrariness prove, then I keep my mind about that. As for Morten, I am willing to believe as well. But until I know the facts, I’ll keep my state of mind so I don’t misled others. And if people just would see the situation though our eyes, they would know that people look up to us in some way, and actually believes in what we are saying. When we are posting news on the website, we just can’t make up a lot of stuff as the information will be spread around the net. If we kept doing such, we will end up getting a bad reputation – and that is what we are trying to keep a BIG distance too. In other words, we are trying to have people’s confidence in us. I indeed will like people to trust me for what I am saying, and not just mark me as being a liar.

Really hope that SOME person(s) will try to see the world from the other site – and wake up from the daily sleep!

Kind regards and in the hope of getting peace on the board (as well in the world),

/// Nikolaj
- Co-webmaster & Site Programmer -
23rd Reply
Andy
Posted 11-06-03 - 02:31 AM // Updated 11-06-03 - 02:35 AM
OK, Here are a few words from me about AOB.

I Loved their music and still Do. I think their new album is Good and melodies are Great, but the thing that Dissapointed me about it is how Outdated the sound was.

I mean these guys are making the same ReggaePop that they've been making for ages. Why couldn't they at least put some Modern Trance sounds in it?? I am NOT saying they should have made a Full 100% Trance album, but some of that sound would have helped.

Just as an Example, I will use Sylver's first and second albums (could have used DJ Encore & Engelina for some of my Danish Friends here He He He). Sylver is Not Hard Trance, but they use Trance sounds in their songs, and I LOVE that. Why couldn't AOB do the Same in at least a few tracks?

Thats what I like about E-Type. His sound is very Diverse everything from Pop, EuroDance, Country, Rock, Techno, Trance etc etc.

DJ Bobo today has the same problem as AOB. No wonder that Axel Breitung did production for Da Capo. They both sound too Outdated, considering that Trance is the Pop sound of Today.
24th Reply
Azamat
Posted 11-06-03 - 03:20 AM
ReggaePop and Trance is a miscellaneouses things.
But Ace of Base did so many remixes in Trance too, but now I'm wondering what you did not yet hear their remixes.

25th Reply
Raf_angel
Posted 13-06-03 - 08:26 AM
Hey A.T.L.
I checked for you and actually Ifound all the cd singles you were looking for on CDNOW.com
I believe you can also order there without a creditcard,
so good luck!
xx
26th Reply
Raf_angel
Posted 13-06-03 - 08:40 AM
Okay, correction.
There is the possibility if you don't have a creditcard, to get an invoice or a bill at home which you should pay before they send the items. The business doesn't prefer this way of payment because it takes a long time...
Good luck!
xx
Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page