Anybody know whats she is up to?

Has she every been interviewd on MTV?
Just trying to confirm a roumor.......

Speedy
1st Reply
Andy
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 10-06-03 - 02:07 PM
Dee dresses Sexy. I think Her two singles sounded like Britney. I don't know why she never released anything else.

But I think of Swedish Dance Ladies, Tess Mattison (Tess/La Cream) is the Hottest of them all :-)
I think E-Type should try working with her.

2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 11-06-03 - 00:25 AM // Updated 12-06-03 - 09:40 PM
Hi there!

To answer your question - Speedy - I actually don't know what Dee is up to these days ... she wasn't on the Euro Metal Tour with E-type and basically we haven't really heard from her for quite a while.
As far as I remember she has never been interviewed on MTV, but I seem to believe that ZTV (Swedish music television) has had a few interviews with her some time ago.

It's true that she only released 2 singles - an album was scheduled but I guess due to poor sales of the first singles, it never got that far.

Andy: I do agree that Tess Mattison is a good-looking woman, but let's just leave it at that. She might have had a few hits with La Cream and Tess, but she's not the hit-maker of her songs (dj's are of course behind the songs) - and to tell you the truth - I don't think she sings all that well - at least live. If you thought of E-type working with her in the song-writing process or perhaps in connection with a duet - I don't think it would work out that well ... just see what happened to the E-type & Blümchen duet. If you think that E-type should work with Tess because she's hot (perhaps replacing Dee with her) I don't think that'll work out either. Tess is not a dancer - at least not in the same caliber as Dee, so I really hope that E-type and Dee will team up again when it comes to the next E-type tour, because the live show needs Dee to spice up the show even more :)

All the best,

/// Morten
webmaster
3rd Reply
Speedy
Posted 11-06-03 - 01:00 AM
I TOTALLY agree NetRoam!!!!

Dee seems to have changed style a bit from the outfit she used with E-type. She is more dressed :-)

She should use what she got, when she have it! She is about 28-29....and there will be at time she cant go on doing the dance stuff.

If she is married or with someone, it is perhaps not so easy going on tour with som crazy rockers :-)

I have seen the 2 videos that Dee has released, and they are good...but they miss the PUNSH that E-type has in his songs.

I am looking for music videos with E-Type and Dee, or Dee with other bands. (I have heard that she has performed with other bands)

Speedy

Speedy
4th Reply
Andy
Posted 11-06-03 - 01:47 AM // Updated 11-06-03 - 02:37 AM
Yeah Morten, I agree Tess is by far Not a good singer, but Dee is not a Vocal Monster either. :-)

Yeah, Tess is a Producer-Driven Project, but those producers surely did a Hell of a Job with her "One Love to Justify" album, which had songs that IOP were much Closer to Uplifting Euro Style of E-Type than the 2 songs that Dee released (even though I liked those too)

As Far as Dancing,
Tess started out as a Dancer and Backup singer for such acts as Basic Element, Rob'n'Raz, Alban, Dromhus. So the lady could dance :-)

So, I think it would be nice if Tess did at least One song with Martin.
And IOP Tess is a much Prettier Woman than Dee. But that's just my opinion.
I've never really seen Dee at the E-Type show/concert, so maybe Dee does have More Charisma on stage and better dancing skills. I don't know. I've never seen Tess perform Live either.

Yeah, my comment was based mostly on looks, but I don't think that singing ability is that much different between the 2. Or is It? :-)
5th Reply
Speedy
Posted 18-06-03 - 08:15 PM // Updated 23-06-03 - 04:13 PM
Very quiet around Dee these days, so I guess that her CD plans has been put away...atleast for a while.

Not sure what she is up to ...I wouldn't be surprised if she joined e-type in some way. I saw pictures of her at NRJ 10 year Concert and looked like she was on stage on her own.....e-type was there too...but don't think they performed together...

Her video version of "All the way up" was good, but the mp3 version of this song suxxx ( a radiomix I think). If the single she released was like that I am not surprised that it didn't sell good. It is unbelivable that a mixer/studio can rape a song in that way...

Just my opinion....

Speedy
6th Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 23-06-03 - 03:49 PM
I need to say that Stockholm Records had
given me information about the CD in the time
that she had released the songs ALL THE WAY UP
and WANT YOU TO GO.

They said that she was working on the soundtrack
of the BLADE 2 movie ...
But suddenly all plans where thrown away ...

And suddenly they removed DEE rom the website of STOCKHOLM RECORDS ...
If I ask for information they say that they are not working with her at the moment ...

I dont know whats going on ...

I also stil havent seen a good reason to update the website ... you can see that because of the new years wish which is still on it ...

I will remove it within some weeks ...
But first I want to be sure that DEE will be back
as danser by our dear long-haired friend!!!

I will try to give all the information which I can give to you all ...

See ya
Arjen
webmaster www.deesite.cjb.net

ps:
maybe soon new domain for DEE, THE OFFICIAL SITE!!!
(with more space for movies and photos!!!)
7th Reply
magnuscarlsson
Posted 24-06-03 - 11:03 AM
I found a photos of Dee & her sister Dilba when they where at NRJ´s 10 yearsparty at Gröna Lund i Stockholm

http://www.mingel.se/content/01/0306/23_1_1_b/3.jpg
8th Reply
Speedy
Posted 24-06-03 - 07:21 PM
Nice work Magnus!!!

Anyone else with info about Dee from 2003??
9th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 26-06-03 - 04:05 PM
Heya Everybody!!

Ive meet Dee and E-Type many times....

and all the times that ive meet Dee...she havent looked good in real life =S

she got..a bad skin....but shes really very Nice!!=))

and i think that Tess is much much much sexier then Dee...she won for being Sexiest Swedish girl year 2001 and Dee came once nr 6 =P

I wish i could met Tess...I just love her..adore her...i hope shell come back....i miss her :(

Yo (l) Tess Mattisson !!

//Yhanncarlo - www.efanguide.com/~ng3
10th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 07-07-03 - 09:07 PM
Hung you for your (so lovefull) words about Dee!
11th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 14-07-03 - 09:57 PM
Oooops! You even don't know, what is hung :(
Well, fuck you and hang you, if you love it better, you dick sucker, go tell it to your fucking mother, not to us, you dirty ass hole! I love Dee and will always love her!

12th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 14-07-03 - 10:19 PM
TO ALL: pardon! It wasn't a message to you... it was just a message to Yhanncarlo!
13th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 14-07-03 - 10:24 PM
Käften din lebb
14th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 14-07-03 - 10:32 PM
Hey!!! Behave please! If you want to fight, do it internally and not on this board!

/// Morten
webmaster
15th Reply
magnuscarlsson
Posted 15-07-03 - 00:56 AM
Hello !!

A guy mailed me and told me that he was on Ibiza for a few weeks ago and he then visited a nightclub there. Dee & Tess Mattisson preformed together at the nightclub, they singed and danced. He said that they were very sexy !!
16th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 15-07-03 - 02:57 AM
Oh..COOOL!!!!
Can u ask him if he took photos Magnus??
PLZZZZ
17th Reply
Speedy
Posted 17-07-03 - 11:50 PM
Cool.....get more info/pictures and get back to us!!
18th Reply
magnuscarlsson
Posted 18-07-03 - 01:31 AM
Sorry, he took no photos :(
19th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 18-07-03 - 03:36 PM
To Yhanncarlo: FICK DICH!

To Morten: it wasn't in English, so... you can see I SOOOOO respect you, dear! And by the way... I'm a girl... I don't wanna fight... but YOU don't wanna protect me!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I must fight :(

Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page