Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Back to entries
60th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 24-09-03 - 02:32 PM
I have a right to do whatever I want since it's a free country - a free world ... I see you do the exact same thing, so don't talk to me about that.

AnneMarie can just go back to previous discussions and read all she wants about our controversies. I don't mind that.

You say that I could have said it a bit more friendly ... Why is it I wrote "It's merely a friendly advice I'm giving you here" if my intention wasn't friendly? I don't really get it to be honest :)

Besides - it might be that I knew you were searching for a new domain, but at the time I didn't think about it, because lately I'm so incredibly busy that I'm rarely online. Just ask people like Rainbow, Danny or TrashCan because they all know how hectic things are around me these days - and I can't go around remembering everything about everything!

But if you're searching for an apology - here it is. Sorry! Not that I have any reason to give it to you because I don't think I did anything wrong, but if it makes you feel better, then there you go! I just hope you will start to think before reacting because I'm really not that bad a guy you keep thinking I am - and I think I do have many supporters there! :)

So for my part - I've once again buried the hatchet and I want nothing more to do with this case. Hopefully that's something you're willing to accept

/// Morten
webmaster
61st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 27-09-03 - 09:41 AM
The SORRY didnt came from your heart
it is just an impuls from you ...
just to think: LETS WRITE IT CAUSE THEN
IT LOOKS FRIENDLY ...

But I accept it ..

You tell me to think before I act ...
But YOU need to think before you act!!!
Even though you are busy ... even then you can
think! So thats no excuse!

Seeya
Arjen
62nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 27-09-03 - 11:02 AM
Well, pardon me for noticing your popups - I really don't get why we need to have this discussion. It had been a veeeeery long time since I visited your page and back then I didn't notice those popups, so pardon me for noticing the chances that happened on my computer!

But if I knew that I would get an angry person out of writing a friendly enquiry, then I'd rather stay completely out of it next time. Just don't come and ask me for any favours then.

Btw - just so you know it - yes, the sorry didn't come from my heart because I don't think I did anything wrong - that's why
63rd Reply
Arven
Posted 27-09-03 - 06:28 PM
Dear NetRoam and A.T.L., maybe it's really time to stop this discussion? :)
64th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 27-09-03 - 10:30 PM
Well, that's what I've been trying to say for a while, but I just don't like it when people are upset with me for something I didn't do. Or how do you see the matter?
65th Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 28-09-03 - 01:24 AM
Hmm... Why the heck (nearly) always start a "commercial" as the first thing that is said?!

Refereeing to:
"If there is news about DEE ... then you
can find it on the official website ...
www.deesite.cjb.net

(by the way: soon new website!!)"

And what if we really don't care if there's a new version coming? And what if we don't care if ALL news is on THAT site only?! For me, I'm simply tired of hearing your preachment about you, your site and everything about you. Guess you will do the same, if I did something like that!
Come on - you are just a simple human being as all others. Really don't think that EVERY SINGLE little news is on there - cause there is simply TOO much information going on these days, so it's impossible! Or... perhaps not impossible, but more doubtable!

Please come on - when are you growing up??? Why is it that every time someone (and that can be just a new unknown person) comes with a little comment, idea or just some word, you take the sword and gesticulate violently without any reason?!
When are you able to just sit down and just read everything easily and make a friendly and smooth reply, only with harmless words? I guess,,, that it will be when there is two Thursdays in a week - or perhaps when there is only 10 minutes before the ruin of the world...

Anyway - think before you write... Breath to keep on living. Live your life - and be happy to be alive!

/// Stingbat
[little ill me, who are tired of these endless and alike discussions]
66th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 28-09-03 - 10:18 AM
To Stingbat:
Oh, I'm sooo glad to see you alive... but... don't you think, that "be happy to be alive" sounds like you suppose to kill us, if we'd be not happy to be alive... Well, you can start to do it right now!

67th Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 28-09-03 - 05:24 PM
Lena: No no no... Noone is going to be killed in any way ;-)

It was just a comment that people should be happy to be alive - and be kind to each other - do good things instead of fighting all the time. Isn't it what life is about???
Or am I wrong? Is it really the reason, that fighting is life?! Guess if someone thinks that, they should probably re-think all thoughts about life!

/// Stingbat
68th Reply
Arven
Posted 28-09-03 - 08:56 PM
NetRoam: yes, but I think now you've explained everything :)
Stingbat: of course you are right! Let's not fight! :)
69th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 30-09-03 - 08:42 AM
To Stingbat:
*I wanna fight and win
so let the SHOW begin*

it's just a quote from one PLAZMA's song... and as far, as I remember, it's a spirit of show-biz...
70th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 30-09-03 - 08:52 AM
...and as far, as I remember, you're a part of show-biz, cause you are programmer of E-type's website.

71st Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 01-10-03 - 11:49 AM
To Stingbat:

Here is that song:

I'll be your lucky love

You, a face in the crowd
Just the face in the crowd
It's my sorrow and pain
You appear and slide out
Disappear and slide out
I'm still trying in vain
Oh girl what do you hide
In the depths of your mind
Tell me what you're dreaming of
There's a better way
I'm gonna give you a reason to live

You are never in love
No, you're never in love
So you never feel pain
You are always OK
Yeah you're always OK
It's not like you to complain
Oh girl what would I find
In the depths of your mind
Show me what you wanna be
There's a real love
You're gonna give me a reason to live

I'll be your lucky love
I'll be your lucky boy
My heart is in your hand
My love will never end
I'll be your lucky love
I'll be your lucky boy
I'm gonna fight and win
So let the show begin

And you can hear it here:

http://www.plazma.ru/music.htm

72nd Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 01-10-03 - 01:40 PM
Lena: Have no clue what this have to do with the subject nor I don't know why you keep writing things, that are unimportant for the discussion and for me!

Please keep this about "Dilnarin "Dee" Demirbag" - else I feel I have to close this thread, since it's getting out of hand! Hope you can see that yourself.

/// Stingbat
73rd Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 01-10-03 - 01:48 PM
We will fight untill the end of the world?
74th Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 01-10-03 - 05:12 PM
Lena: Who is talking about fighting? If you just are able to READ, you would have noticed that I do NOT encourage to make people fight - but rather the other way around.

Would be nice to have some normal and friendly talking on the board, as well as everywhere else on the site.

As to your posts, it really looks like you don't understand a damn thing about all that is written in the thread. And when something like that is the situation, people will as usual, keep out of the distance and not mingle and start another fight. Do you REALLY like fighting? Then you probably should start at some martial art, to get all your aggressions out of your system!

And plz don't reply, unless you have read and understood every single line! Else you are free to mail me, instead of all will keep on making these uninteresting posts that don't have any relation to the subject.

/// Stingbat
[who are tired of there silly "fightings" - and want them to end, as well as (almost) everybody else!]
75th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 01-10-03 - 06:10 PM
I ALMOST sent you a letter, even BEFORE reading your message here... so you can take that picture as a VIRA from me ;)

76th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 02-10-03 - 08:51 AM
Did I really say "almost"? Ack, sa dumt!
77th Reply
AnneMarie
Posted 03-10-03 - 06:55 PM
To A.T.L. This will be the last time I will reply to this subject because I also think we should try to make this a nice and friendly forum. First I'm not interested in former messages between you and any other person. It's seems to me you are just looking for an excuse to reply in the way that you do. Well, there are two ways of saying you don't agree, and I just don't like your way. I'm sorry if you don't like me saying that but if you have such a problem with te people over here and their replies then why do you even bother to come here and reply in the first place. I'm sure there are other forems that you would feel more at home. So don't do this all the time. Thank you AnneMarie
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page